Bianca Anstis, Personal Injury Lawyer
Bianca is a personal injury lawyer. Bianca provides honest advice, advocacy and representation to clients who have been injured through no fault of their own and endeavours to make the legal process as clear and straight forward as possible.
Bianca completed her Bachelor of Laws with Honours and her Bachelor of Criminology with Distinction at Deakin University in 2016. She has also completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law.
Bianca practices in the following areas of personal injury law:
- Sexual assault and childhood institutional abuse claims, including common law damages claims, and National Redress Scheme applications.
- Workers compensation claims (WorkCover).
- Transport accident claims (TAC).
- Public liability (slip and trip claims).
- Superannuation claims, including income protection claims, total and permanent disablement claims and death benefit claims.
- Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal (VOCAT) applications.
Bianca also appears on behalf of clients in the Magistrates’ Court in criminal law matters and intervention order matters. She also provides advice in relation to employment law matters, debt recovery and motor vehicle property damage claims.
Bianca is committed to providing access to justice and she was recently invited to provide evidence and written submissions regarding sexual abuse claims to the Federal Parliament via the Joint Select Committee on Implementation of the National Redress Scheme. She is also a regular volunteer at the Ballarat & Grampians Community Legal Service (BGCLS) and she is the Secretary of the Committee of Management at BGLCS.
Outside of work, Bianca can be found engaging in equestrian pursuits and spending time with her three horses.
Australian Lawyers Alliance
Ballarat Business Women
Ballarat & Grampians Community Legal Service
Law Institute of Victoria
Victorian Women Lawyers
Golden Key International Honor Society