Orry Pilven, Partner and Personal Injury Lawyer
Orry joined the firm January 2012. Born and bred in Ballarat, Orry completed his law degree at La Trobe University, graduating with Honours in 2011. He also completed a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Human Resource Management.
Orry was also voted one of the top three Employment Law Specialists in Ballarat according to the, “3 Best Rated” website.
Orry volunteers at the Ballarat & Grampians Community Legal Service Inc. Orry was also a participant in the 2014 Leadership Ballarat and Western Region Leadership Program.
Orry specialises in the following areas of law:
- Personal Injury Law- WorkCover, TAC, Public Liability and Superannuation claims (Total and Permanent Disablement and Income Protection);
- Employment Law- Unfair Dismissal, Adverse Action, discrimination claims and bullying and harassment claims, advice to employers on termination and disciplinary matters, employment contracts and workplace policies and procedures.
- Debt Recovery
- Victims of Crime Applications.
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Admitted to practice in the Victorian Supreme Court and the High Court of Australia
Outside of work, Orry is a member of the Australian Labor Party. He is also a member of the Ballarat Badminton Association, the Essendon Football Club and the Tann Clan running group.
For any further information or to make an appointment with Orry please make contact with our Ballarat Office
Law Institute of Victoria
Australian Lawyers Alliance
Admitted to practice in the Victorian Supreme Court and the High Court of Australia